Author: Tahereh Mafi (Author)
"Shatter Me" is a captivating young adult dystopian novel by Tahereh Mafi that tells the story of Juliette Ferrars, a teenage girl with a deadly touch. In a world plagued by environmental disasters and political upheaval, Juliette has been locked up in an asylum for three years, isolated from society and anyone who might be able to help her. But when she is unexpectedly released, she discovers that the world outside is even more dangerous than she imagined.
As Juliette tries to navigate this new world and control her lethal powers, she is forced to confront the reality of a tyrannical government that will stop at nothing to maintain its power. Along the way, she meets a cast of unforgettable characters, including a mysterious young man named Adam who seems to understand her in ways no one else can.
"Shatter Me" is a gripping and thought-provoking novel that will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. With its richly imagined world and complex characters, it explores themes of power, oppression, and the struggle for freedom in a way that is both thrilling and deeply moving. Whether you're a fan of dystopian fiction or simply looking for a great read, "Shatter Me" is a book that you won't want to miss.
- Shatter Me
- Tahereh Mafi (author's name)
- Bestselling novel: Shatter Me
- Young adult dystopian novel: Shatter Me
- Teenage protagonist in Shatter Me
- Deadly touch in Shatter Me
- Shatter Me and environmental disasters
- Shatter Me and political upheaval
- Shatter Me and tyrannical government
- Mysterious love interest in Shatter Me
- Themes of power and oppression in Shatter Me
- Struggle for freedom in Shatter Me
- Richly imagined world of Shatter Me
- Complex characters in Shatter Me
- Thrilling and moving read: Shatter Me
- First book in the Shatter Me Series
- Edge-of-your-seat excitement in Shatter Me
- Critically acclaimed: Shatter Me
- Shatter Me and the journey of self-discovery
- Shatter Me and the power of love.