Brand: Visit the UGREEN Store
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- 【65W Ultra fast Charger】: With dual USB C PD ports and a total of 65W output, this UGREEN Type C Wall Charger offers fast and efficient charging for devices such as laptop, tablet, phone like Windows laptop, Macbook, iPad, iPhone, ideal laptop charger adapter, fully charge the Macbook Pro in 1.8h.
- 【Small in Size, Big in Performance】: This 65W USB C charger is able to charge 2 devices simultaneously. The charging power is 65w when single device is plugged in and it will be divided at 45W and 20W while both a laptop and a smartphone are plugged in. The tiny size design is perfect for powering 2 devices with a single plug while traveling.
- 【Universal Compatibility】: This 65W GaN Tech USB C Charger is compatible with laptops like Macbook Air/ Pro, HP, Dell XPS, Lenovo, Asus Zenbook, Huawei MateBook, Acer, Asus, Google Pixelbook, Chromebook Pixel etc, but also smartphones or tablets like iPhone 14 Pro/14 Pro Max/14 Plus/14/13/13 Pro Max/13/12 Pro Max/SE 2020/11, iPad Pro 2021/2020/2018, New iPad 9, iPad mini 6, Google Pixel 3A, Oneplus 10/9/8/7Pro, Xiaomi. And it supports PPS super-fast charging for Galaxy S21 Note 20, S20 etc.
- 【GaN Tech USB C Charger】: Adopt to the latest GaN Tech, the charger is smaller in size, cooler in use, and more efficient in power supply. Built-in with smart chipset, this USB C Wall Charger can protect your devices away from short-circuit, over-heating, over-voltage etc, providing safe charging for devices.
- 【Compact and Portable】: The cubic design makes USB C laptop charger differs from any laptop charger adapter, very handy even in bag for travel, one-stop charger to charge the laptop and mobile device at the same time.
model number: : 70868
UGREEN 65W GaN Tech USB C Charger
The 65W GaN tech USB C laptop charger offers a max 65W power supply for compatible devices such as the Macbook Air Pro, XPS laptop, Asus Zenbook, Lenovo Yoga, ThinkPad, HP laptop, and more;
Extremely Compact Charger
50% smaller than the standard 65W USB C PD Charger, this 65watt charger type C power adapter takes up less space while giving you just as much power.
- Macbook Pro M1 2021/2020/ 2019/ 2018/ 2017/ 2016, MacBook Air M1 2021/2020/ 2019/ 2018
- XPS 13 7390, 9300, 9360, 9365, 9370 / Dell Inspiron 3793, 5391, 5490, 5590, 5593, 5491, 7390, 7490, 7590 /
- Vostro 5391, 5490, 5590, 7000 / Latitude 5500, 7200, 7300, 7400 / Precision 3540, 3541, 5540, 7540, 7740
- HP ENVY 13/ 17/ X360, EliteBook x360/ 1030/ 1040/ Elite Dragonfly, Spectre X360 15/ 13/ Folio 13, Pavilion X360 15, Chromebook X360
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1/ T 490, Yoga C940/ C740, ideapad S940/ S740
- ASUS Zenbook S UX391/ Flip 13 UX362, Classic Series, Chromebook
- iPad Pro 2021/2020/2018, iPad Air 5th 2022 10.9inch
- Galaxy Tab S6, S5e, Galaxy S21/ Note 20/S20+/ Note 10/ 10+/ Galaxy S10 / S10 + / S9 / S9 + / S8 / S8 +
- Google Pixel Slate
- iPhone 14 / iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / 13 / 13 mini , iPhone SE 3，iPhone 12 Pro Max/ 12 Pro/ 12/ 11 Pro Max/X/XR/SE/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max,
- New ipad mini 2021 / New ipad 2021
- HUAWEI Honor 60, MateBook 13s, MateBook E 12.6inch, MagicBook 14 2021
- Huawei: Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate 20 X / Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro, P50/ P40/ P30 / P30 Pro / P20 / P20 Pro
- Xiaomi 11 Pro/ 11 / 10, Xiao Mi 12, Xiaomi Redmi K50
Extremely Compact USB Charger
Compact and clean design, 50% smaller than standard 65W USB C Charger,
The 65W USB C wall charger plug with dual USB C ports is fully compatible with all laptops, tablets, smartphones ,and more;
GaN Tech USB C Charger
Gallium Nitride technology applied in the charger, making it possible to make the charger smaller, cooler ,and more efficient;
Q1: Why does it sometimes wake up my device when I plug in or unplug another device ?
Answer1: When multiple devices are connected at the same time, plugging a new device in or unplugging any of the devices from the charger will render a short charging pause for other devices. This short pause is due to the power redistribution of the charger.
Q2: How to get the best performance of all charging ports?
Answer2: When you need to use 2 or more of the charging ports simultaneously, to maximize the output power, it is suggested to preferentially use the C1/A ports. The combination of C2 and A is not recommended because the power output would be minimal in this case.
For single-port use:
The USB-C1 port can reach up to 18W:
- 5V/3A 9V/2A 12V/1.5 , PPS: 3.3-5.9V/3A 3.3-11V/1.67A
The USB-C2 port can reach up to 65W:
- 5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20V3.25A ,PPS: 3.3-21V/3A
For simultaneous use of dual ports:
The USB-C1 port can reach up to 18W:
- 5V/3A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A PPS: 3.3-5.9V/3A 3.3-11V/1.67A
The USB-C2 port can reach up to 45W:
- 5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20V/2.25A PPS: 3.3-16V/3A
|UGREEN USB C GaN Fast Charger 65W||UGREEN Dual USB Fast Charger 36W||UGREEN 100W Fast Charger||UGREEN PD 20W Fast Charger with Lightning Cable||UGREEN PD 25W Fast Charger with USB C Cable||UGREEN GaN 100W Fast Charger|
|USB Ports||USB-C * 2||USB-C * 3 + USB A||USB-C * 3 + USB A||USB-C||USB-C||USB-C * 3 + USB A|
|Compatible Device||Macbook Air/Pro, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Smartphone & Tablet||Macbook Air/Pro, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Smartphone & Tablet||Macbook Air/Pro, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Smartphone & Tablet||iPhone, iPad, Other Smartphone & Tablet||iPhone, iPad, Other Smartphone & Tablet||Macbook Air/Pro, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Smartphone & Tablet|
|UGREEN USB C Cable 2M||UGREEN USB C to USB C Charging Cable||UGREEN USB C to USB C Cable Right Angle||UGREEN Fast Charging Cable||UGREEN Fast Charging Cable||UGREEN PD Fast Charging Cable|
|Material||Nylon Braided||Nylon Braided||Nylon Braided||PVC||Nylon Braided||Nylon Braided|
|USB Type||USB C-USB C||USB C-USB C||USB C-USB C||USB C-Lightning||USB C-Lightning||USB C-Lightning|
|Cable Length||1M/2M||1M / 2M / 3M / 1M 2Pack / 2M 2Pack||1M / 2M / 3M||1M/2M||1M / 2M / 3M||1M/2M|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.